Free delivery is offered to Melbourne metropolitan area ONLY. Other area may need to pay the shipment cost, please contact us for confirmation.
The E6 model of Oukei Table Tennis robots is one of our entry level training machines suitable for all types of players. It features multiple modes that help train specific skills for both beginners and advanced athletes alike.
- Features and functions: 3 serving modes, 9 landing points, 9 different spins and proper service.
- Fixed mode: Various kinds of serves land continuously at one point to be chosen from 9 possible points as desired by the player.
- Program mode: A combination of various landings can be set on 9 points on the entire table as desired by the player. This mode is a great way for players to practice their footwork.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly on 1-9 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
This model operates with 40+ table tennis balls only.