- Professional rubbers for table tennis blade are able to take it down to replace anytime so, its normal for professional blade's rubbers falling off itself after using for a while and it can be re-sticking back with professional gum.
- Some of the high end table tennis will drop some wood pieces, it needs to be adding some gum on top to protect it
- V.O.C FREE Glue, please use the hair dryer to dry it after putting it on, from originally white color to transparent before sticking it on
- V.O.C Glue, please ensure it is completely dry which mean do no stick, before sticking it on with the rubber.
- Rubbers cannot leave in high temperature condition area because it will aging the lifespan of the rubber and loss the features of the rubber.
- Japan and Germany made non-stick rubber will have cracking easily once it has certain collision
- Most of the good quality rubbers are thin and crispy therefore perform faster speed while playing, but easily break is a normal sign
How to clean a Table Tennis Bat? click here
Professional Guide to Gluing Table Tennis Rubber click here
Rubber Tuning with Booster Oil click here